Vendor Application documents for the 2018 market are here:
2018 Vendor Application Process:
The Market Committee reviews each application and takes a vote to accept or decline the application. While we tend to accept vendors on a first-come-first-accept, we do take into account unique offers and attempt to minimize duplication of vendor merchandise. Therefore it is very important that when you send your application, you include photos and a clear description of your merchandise. We do maintain a waiting list for prime locations such as the Ballroom which tends to sell out quickly. Our vendor selection committee does it’s very best to communicate with you the status of your application. Thank you so much for understanding that this process has worked well for us over the years and it ensures the integrity and authenticity of our vendor selection.
2018 Vendor Application Packages:
- 2018 LMGCM Vendor Application
- 2018 Nonprofit Application (Please note this is for not-for-profits entities only. Please also note that only five (5) spaces are allocated to non profit organizations for 2018)
2018 Reference Maps for location identification:-
- 2018 – GCM – Boardwalk layout
- 2018 Ballroom Layout with Pricing
- 2018 Mohawk Room with Pricing
- 2018 East Lounge Layout Vendor
- 2018 Elks Lodge Layout with Pricing
- 2018 – Santa Train Station – layout
- LMGCM at the Sparta Train Station 2018
2018 Food Vendors:
In addition to the above “Vendor Application Packet”, please download the following two forms as they are both necessary to your complete application: To the best of our knowledge these 2017 forms are still applicable for 2018.
2018 Important Dates:
Applications post marked no later than March 31st 2017 are eligible for early bird discount. Applications post marked after that date will be subject to regular rates.